Background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My iPod

It all started with the Rockfessions post cards... I did a few and to my delight and surprise, I won an iPod Shuffle.

It's a cute little red goodie. I couldn't believe the amount of music that can fit on something that teeny. I hadn't used it for the first 7 months I owned it. I was not yet interested. Then as I started thinking about the whole convenience factor of an electronic device for music instead of lugging cds from car-to-car (mostly for my niece, who would always ask for a cd I didn't have with me) I started thinking it was time to move to the 21st century.

I started using the shuffle and became rapidly addicted to the variety of music at my fingertips. Then my sister offered to sell me her iPod classic. I was happy with my shuffle but then again, it would allow for even more variety...

SO... I now have the Classic... and have given my sweet little red Shuffle to my best friend... it's time for her introduction to the 21st century... and my Classic is loaded with almost my entire (paltry) cd catalog. I haven't listened to these things since I bought them and now I can hear them whenever I feel the urge.

Here's a list of random artists:
  1. Nora Jones
  2. Metallica
  3. Boston
  4. the Thompson Twins
  5. Nelson
  6. Hanson
  7. Kenny Chesney
  8. Martina McBride
  9. Poison
  10. Duran Duran

No comments: