Background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walking and Helping the most innocent...

I have been walking to get into shape and it hit me, I should channel this to something greater than myself.

Ok, I'm not reinventing the wheel or anything, there are many wonderful charity oriented walks that are worth time and money, but the one closest to my heart is the March of Dimes March for Babies. I mean, who needs protection and care more than babies? and I've been following this story: Daily Scarlette for the past several months. The story of a very courageous family and a very fragile baby girl. This, more than anything was the catalyst for my walking for March for Babies.

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

No comments: