Background

Friday, December 27, 2013

That's Alright Mama - Matthew and Gunnar Nelson 1998

One of the many videos I have needed to put into the digital era... Fortunately I got a VHS to DVD machine so that I can reduce the size of the stuff in my closet to something more manageable, with most of my videos being either stuff from the television (Nelson clips from 25 years ago) or from shows and events I filmed myself (all too amateurishly), I figured this will be the year of reduction. I already reduced stacks and stacks of paper memorabilia to digital files, it's time to relegate the VHS to a digital world too. It's going to be a long project, but should be worth a few laughs.

I was pleasantly surprised when this song was one I discovered had been performed. I had forgotten that particular piece of information regarding this show from 15 years ago (has it BEEN that long??).

No comments: