Background

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gibbs the Troublemaker's Gotcha Day

It's just around the corner, the 2nd anniversary of the day we brought Gibbs home is on Monday, 3/31. What a big change he's made in my life, in good ways. In stressful ways. In ways I have to do things. He's a bundle of love. And Trouble.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

My life will never be the same because of this dog. I'm not complaining, because I wouldn't trade him for the world. I would only trade his anxiety and his selective aggression issues with other dogs. And his startled-fearful behavior.

Luckily those things I can do something about-With a little help. Which is why I've decided to 'crowd fund' my needs. Gibbs has some wonderful admirers on his facebook page and maybe, just maybe we can get him the training he deserves to be a happy, social and fearless pooch! After all, he's only 2 and a half. He's got a long life to live yet!

If you're interested in helping with our crowd funding project, the link is below:

No comments: