Background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Sharing

Here I am on that day before Christmas wishing everyone a Merry Christmas Eve!

I've seen many wishes on Facebook for a Merry Christmas Eve... this is the first time in my life that I've seen or heard this particular greeting, and I find that I like it very much... so I had to try it on for size.

I have been taking a lazy approach to today, but still have accomplished some things... like starting another Christmas craft project... am I crazy? What must I be thinking? Ah, well, the project is drying now, so it's nearly complete... there's still daylight... and I took the time to send some Christmas wishes through the fabulous email delivery system. You see above that I'm a procrastinator (craft projects on Christmas Eve isn't indicative of this? Really?) so I didn't get any cards out... which means Email really IS fabulous! And speaking of cards, I am currently waiting for the glue on one to dry.... is it lame to mail them after Christmas??

The other day I posted a favorite by Bowie and Der Bingle... but I really couldn't share just one favorite Christmas carol. That would mean neglecting some very favorite performers singing another great Christmas tune or two... so turn it up and enjoy this selection of Christmas tuneage.
Gunnar and Matthew Nelson (@NelsonRockBand) singing "Jingle Bells" a la Rick Nelson

Gunnar and Matthew with Scrap Metal performing Jingle Bell Rock

Merry Christmas

No comments: