Background

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Assignment Posted

About the same time we were celebrating Julian's 3rd birthday, my layout of his 1st birthday photo shoot was created then posted at Sketches: Creatively Yours.

I don't know why it took me 2 years to get to these photos, I guess I didn't want to mess them up. Once I started looking through them, I had a really hard time choosing just two... they were all so cute. I finally decided on these sweet shots of Julian with his mommy. I am so inspired by the relationship between my sister and her kids, she's a great mom.

The sketch I followed for this layout was created by Ann Seleshanko and the papers are MAMBI from last year's fall collection.

I've actually been anxious to share this layout on my blog and was unable to until it was posted at Sketches: Creatively Yours. I just got a little busy once it was posted so I'm a few days behind.

I can't believe it's been 2 years since these photos were taken, and how big Li'l J is now! He's my buddy.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

This is such a beautiful LO Sherry!!