Background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tag!

A darling tag sketch is up at Sketches: Creatively Yours. You should definitely check out the beauty that is there.

I did my tag before I did any other challenges because it just fell together. I love to do small things like Altered Trading Cards and Tags. They are a great way to use up those little bits that are too cute/lovely to toss in the recycle bin.


This proceeded from a piece of blue paper that resembled blue jeans to me. I used the copper eyelets because of that resemblance. The paper needed a little bit of "oomph" so I had at it with a flower stamp that I found in Michaels $ bin and some denim colored CTMH stamp ink. I followed this with an Autumn Leaves swirl stamp and pink embossing powder. I double-stamped and smudged the ink a bit so that I could get a misty sort of look. The word "adore" is from a Making Memories sticker and the "I Love You" is another sticker - the source escapes me. The flowers are Prima and the button is a Making Memories vintage style button. The sketch is by Ali MacDonald.

Don't forget to drop by Sketches: Creatively Yours and see all the inspiration that there is to be had there.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Beautiful tag Sherry! I bet it turns up on a Belle page!