Background

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kudos for a 2nd Consecutive Day


The week got by me and I didn't even realize that Scrapbookers Clubhouse had awarded me with Kudos of the Day for the second consecutive day (11/18) for the invitations that I made for Belle's Zoofari this summer.

I used Creative Imaginations paper, Bazzill Cardstock, my Cricut Zooballoo cartridge and some fun embellishments for the Elephant's ear. Each was different, most had flowers with iTop brad centers. The tiara elephant was a special copy for Annabelle.

The invites were MME "tickets" stuck into a pocket behind the Zoofari Elephant.

I was inspired by a Cricut elephant that I saw somewhere online. I don't remember the where. I thought I had bookmarked it but if you created an elephant with a red and white Hawaiian print (where mine is leopard spotted) thank you for the inspiration! Please let me know so I can credit you properly!!

No comments: