Background

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Creating in Chaos

I tried to do my sketch assignment for Sketches: Creatively Yours last night. I was feeling creative even though it was past my bedtime. When I found the papers I wanted to use I realized I had no photos for the layout.

The fact that the entire table was a study in chaos didn't even faze me at first. Then I decided I would document my huge weakness. I took photos of the area and sent them to be printed. I'm not proud, but I am who I am and it is what it is.

I try and try to put things away as I go but I'm always so engrossed in the latest project, and when I try to clean up the bigger mess, I end up inspired to use the scraps or embellishments I find and there goes the whole idea of cleaning.

If this is who I am, then why not create my story about it?

That's just what I'm going to do... and then, maybe, I'll clean up...

2 comments:

Maggi said...

LOL Sherry, I can't wait to see your "chaotic" LO!!

Unknown said...

thanks Maggi, will photo it in the daylight...it didn't turn out too chaotic on its own, but I did notice that I used more words in blogging it than scrapping it... oh well :) I am happy with the crazy results.